Thursday, November 29, 2007

Con calefacción

We found a place and we're moving in today. It's warm, it has a color tv, and it's more centrally located (read: more traffic noise). It's not as bright as the other apartment. I am very sad to leave the old, cold one. I've become accustomed to it and I love it. It's the type of place I would choose, and it would be perfect if the electricity situation was fine. We told the landlord about it last week and he didn't seem to care. Alas, I must remind myself of last winter when I was miserable for several months because I was always cold. So. The new address is:

Calle Isabel La Católica, Nº 2 - Pº 1D
10800 Coria, Cáceres, España.

I'm having flashbacks of my last move (end of August) but clearly this won't be nearly as bad. One negative thing about this piso is that we have to buy dishes and sheets. Pain. But it's warm!

No comments: