Monday, February 22, 2010

Amy and Jamie and Food (blog)

The food blog has just begun.  It will be a collaborative effort between Jamie and myself involving food, cooking, photography, experimentation, failure.  After several months of development (read: brief conversations about starting the blog), we started the blog several days after our self-imposed deadline.  Please read!

In other personal news: I have been accepted into the MLIS program at Indiana University.  Which means (dunh dunh dunh) that I have a place to go in the fall!  I knew it was coming, but there is now an end in sight.  Although this one is still often obscured by the too-bright February sun (spring in winter!) or the foam of one too many lattes, there is an end.  It only follows that I will also be accepted elsewhere.  Even if not, I like the program at IU and will enthusiastically move to Bloomington in August. 

I will also be leaving my wonderful, temporary, frigid basement/dungeon room of the last ten months and cohabiting with Jamie soon.  We've sewn curtains.  Watch out.

No comments: