Monday, February 25, 2008

Y después...

Seeing as time is flying by.. I visited Sydney in Badajoz this weekend and we planned some of what we're going to do after the job is over. Three weeks in Hungary, Croatia and Bosnia, then back to Madrid. To San Sebastián on the 22nd of June to start the Camino de Santiago. We've decided to do the Camino del Norte because I wanted to see several cities in the north and the coast is absolutely beautiful. So, two birds... So we'll hopefully arrive in Santiago de la Compostela by the 25th of July, in time for the Santiago festival. Then to London on the 31st, and back to the US on the 3rd or 4th of August. It seems really far away but it's not! It's almost the end of February! I've gotten to the point where I can't quite remember how certain things are in the US. I find myself asking Jenny or Sydney "would this happen in the US?". No one's quite sure. This (among other things) made me realize that the reverse cultural shock of returning to the US is going to be tremendous. Yes, it's a long way off but not so much.

No comments: